I'm really bored. I also need to make a new post on my new other blog. Therefore, I am making a list of all my wants and wishes. P.S. Many will be added randomly.
1) Um well duh, I wish to go to Scotland....and live there forever.
2) I want to sky-dive (who doesn't?)
3) I want to be in an animated movie..
4) I wish to play the cello. The End. My life would be so epic after that.
5) I wish to meet J.K Rowling. TRUE LIFE. (REEEBBBBEEECCCAAAAAA)
6) I also wish to meet Johnny Depp... There is another actor I really want to meet, but I completely forgot who.
7) I want to go to India. Woah.
8) I wish to run a marathon one day. PPSSSHHH.
9) I want to MAKE a movie. While also starring in it.
10) I wish I could bring Cary Grant back from the dead and make him teach me everything he knows.
11) Speaking of, I want to go back in time.
12) I want to backpack ALL across Europe.
13) This is more of a fact. I AM going to marry a Scotsman.
14) I want to meet Alan Rickman.. SOOO BADLY. He is an absolute genius. Seriously.
(That's who I forgot in #6.)
15) I wish to write a novel.. Well, a best-seller. In my dreams.
16) I want to go to Italy and EAT FOOD.
17) I want to go to Africa and listen to African people sing.
18) I wish to have a Great Dane. That's blue. And name him Singer... (Nicholas Sparks reference.)
19) I also wish to get a bulldog and name him Gladstone.
20) I want to (and hope) be able to play guitar stupendously.
21) I want to go to Israel.. and walk everywhere that Jesus walked.
22) BIG ONE: I WANT TO GO STORM CHASING. SO RIDICUOUSLY MUCH.
23) I want to learn to fly a plane. And then buy my own small airplane and fly EVERYWHERE.
I shall pause there.
1) Um well duh, I wish to go to Scotland....and live there forever.
2) I want to sky-dive (who doesn't?)
3) I want to be in an animated movie..
4) I wish to play the cello. The End. My life would be so epic after that.
5) I wish to meet J.K Rowling. TRUE LIFE. (REEEBBBBEEECCCAAAAAA)
6) I also wish to meet Johnny Depp... There is another actor I really want to meet, but I completely forgot who.
7) I want to go to India. Woah.
8) I wish to run a marathon one day. PPSSSHHH.
9) I want to MAKE a movie. While also starring in it.
10) I wish I could bring Cary Grant back from the dead and make him teach me everything he knows.
11) Speaking of, I want to go back in time.
12) I want to backpack ALL across Europe.
13) This is more of a fact. I AM going to marry a Scotsman.
14) I want to meet Alan Rickman.. SOOO BADLY. He is an absolute genius. Seriously.
(That's who I forgot in #6.)
15) I wish to write a novel.. Well, a best-seller. In my dreams.
16) I want to go to Italy and EAT FOOD.
17) I want to go to Africa and listen to African people sing.
18) I wish to have a Great Dane. That's blue. And name him Singer... (Nicholas Sparks reference.)
19) I also wish to get a bulldog and name him Gladstone.
20) I want to (and hope) be able to play guitar stupendously.
21) I want to go to Israel.. and walk everywhere that Jesus walked.
22) BIG ONE: I WANT TO GO STORM CHASING. SO RIDICUOUSLY MUCH.
23) I want to learn to fly a plane. And then buy my own small airplane and fly EVERYWHERE.
I shall pause there.
No comments:
Post a Comment